1. What personally identifiable information is collected from yubalaw.com users through the website, how it is used and how it may be shared.
2. Choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security measures in place to protect your information.
4. How you can correct incorrect information about you.
Information gathering and use
The Law Offices of Steve Gimblin, PC (LOSG) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other contact from you to us. We will not sell this information to anyone.
LOSG will use your information respond to you at your request. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from LOSG at any time. You can do the following at contacting LOSG via the email address or phone number posted on our website:
• Identify what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
LOSG takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information it transmitted to us in a secure way. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.